About her

       
       
My family and my closest friends are all calling me "Yas" but usually my classmates and teachers call me "Shai". I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I'm the fourth child of the family. I was born on October 14, 1998, at General Santos City. I love dogs that I have three of them, yet for some reasons, they got sick and died. That's why I decided not to take care another one for now because I'm still in the process of moving on from their loss. Nah.

In my primary and secondary years of schooling, I was very active and that I received achievements that made my family proud. I'm currently in my tertiary years wherein I realized I wasn't that good enough or maybe I'm not just giving my best because I was too focused before that I got tired. However, the best part about being a college student is that I'm enjoying every moments with my friends and that I'm not pressuring myself that much as before. I was happy that I've met a lot of persons in college with different personalities because this would help me become more sociable.

For now, I'm currently taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Mathematics which means I'm into teaching high school students soon. I know that teaching isn't really my first choice but since I'm in this field right now, I'll probably do my best and be passionate as a teacher.

My dream is really is to become a missionary helping people to know more about God especially in those areas that are not mostly visited by folks. It's just that I love serving my God, Jehovah for I know without him, I would not be here right now, not even enjoying every moments of my life. They say that our role in this world is only to be born, get older, get married, get daughters and granddaughters, and die. That's it. Well for me, it's not just about that. I know that we're just living temporarily in this world and that a paradise awaits us soon if we're just going to serve Him fully. It's when I'm in paradise that I will truly realize my personal dreams for I know that "nows" not gonna last forever.






Comments

  1. Tahimik pero malupit. yan si Shaira hahhahahaha labya besh

    ReplyDelete
  2. walking stick? nah parehas ta. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't focus on what is against you, focus on your goals and try to ignore the rest. AJA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. payat kay napaadto sa nawong tanang vitamins. Hahaha
    regards lng ko miss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok lng yan. your flaws makes you beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mao diay nganong naay shaira na ingon ana karon. Hahaja

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture looks so lit like a pro captured it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can be a good teacher to your students because of your good perspective in life. Keep your faith strong!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment